Fairfield Ledger
http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/1161287

Neighbors Growing Together | Oct 30, 2014

Fire

Apr 02, 2014

Fairfield Fire Department responded at 2:55 p.m. Monday to 501 S. Main St., for a call about smoke filling a home. It originated from an electrical outlet, but nothing was on fire. An estimated $100 in damages was done. Firefighters returned to the station at 3:15 p.m.

Firefighters responded at 7:47 p.m. Sunday to a smoke alarm at 606 W. Monroe Ave., Apt. 3, at Fairfield Park Apartments II. Firefighters used a fan to clear the apartment and returned to the station at 8:15 p.m.

Firefighters responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at 10:15 p.m. Saturday at 209 N. Ninth St. and found nothing and returned to the station at 10:42 p.m.

Firefighters responded to a call at 8:10 p.m. Friday about burning in an alley at 302 E. Briggs Ave. Resident was told to put out the fire. Firefighters returned to the station at 8:29 p.m.

 

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.