Fairfield Fire Department responded to a vehicle accident at Main Street and Washington Avenue at 6:30 p.m. Monday for cleanup.
Firefighters responded to a call at 2:58 p.m. Sunday at 207 North C St. A tree had fallen on a gas meter beside a house. The gas was shut-off and tree removed. Firefighters stood by until Alliant Energy arrived.
Firefighters responded to a call about a dryer fire at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at 1101 Wedgwood Circle. The fire first ignited in a full lint trap on a dryer on the main floor. The fire went out while firefighters were en route to the residence but smoke remained. Firefighters used a camera to check for fire extension.