Fairfield Ledger
http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/1094574

Neighbors Growing Together | Oct 24, 2014

House fire

Dec 20, 2013
Photo by: ANDY HALLMAN

A house at 303 N. C Street in Fairfield caught fire at about 8 a.m. today. Flames shot out of the east side of the second story of the home. Firefighters entered the home and sprayed the interior with water to put out the blaze. Kelly and Anna Shields reside at the home with their children. Everyone inside was able to escape unharmed. Community members who would like to donate clothing, household furnishing, food and toys to the Shields family may drop donations at the First Baptist Church, 205 W. Broadway Ave., from 2-4 p.m. Sunday and 4-6 p.m. Monday. They may also drop items at the home of Roger and Staci Wright, 305 E. Broadway, at any time. Those wishing to make an appointment to drop off items at the church at a separate time or those who would like more information, please call Lisa Greenig at (641) 919-4343 or Staci Wright at (641) 919-6328.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.