Nonprofits: Apply for cultural, art mini grants
The Fairfield Cultural Alliance is offering Cultural Trust Fund mini grants to nonprofit organizations.
These small grants will be awarded to cover expenses for creating events or projects that benefit the art and/or culture of Fairfield.
Grant applications will be reviewed on the following criteria:
• Benefit to cultural tourism of Jefferson County.
• Benefit to, and number of residents in Jefferson County who will be affected.
• Past grants to applying organization.
• Grants from the Cultural Trust Fund will be used for programming and operations.
• Preference may be given to events/programs within the state-designated Cultural District.
Everyone is invited to apply to the Fairfield Cultural Alliance before Aug. 1.
Funds will be disbursed in September after applications are reviewed for acceptance.
Further information and application forms are available at http://www.fairfieldculturaldistrict.org/trustfund.htm
Paper applications can be mailed if preferred. Contact the Fairfield Cultural Alliance; c/o Michael Halley, 404 N. Main St., Fairfield 52556 or call 233-0445 for more information or to request a paper application.
The Fairfield Cultural Trust Fund was established in 2006 by the Fairfield Cultural Alliance in collaboration with The Greater Jefferson County Foundation. The goals of the Cultural Trust Fund are to assist qualified organizations in providing cultural, civic and educational programs, to encourage individual and corporate involvement through gifts and bequests, and to administer and invest funds for the creation of perpetual opportunities and services.