Signup due for ‘Taste of 4-H’
Youth in fourth- through 12th-grades are invited to a “A Taste of 4-H” from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. April 17 in the Jefferson County Fairgrounds Activity Building.
The day will be filled with many hands-on activities exploring the world of 4-H:
• Master the art of gardening with a container garden in Gleeful Gardening.
• Learn pet CPR and put together a first-aid kit for a pet in Proactive Pet Care.
• Explore, find and hide geocaches in Geographic Geocache. Participants should bring a unique object to place in the treasure box.
• Create an original design, and turn it into a stamp to make a masterpiece in Vibrant Visuals.
• Test taste buds and learn to make snacks at home in Fun Finger Food.
• Create a final project to teach others what has been learned during “A Taste of 4-H” in Creative Communications.
Register for “A Taste of 4-H” by calling the Jefferson County ISU Extension office at 472-4166 before Monday.
The number of participants is limited to 20.