The Ledger seeks old Christmas photos for special section
The Fairfield Ledger is looking for old Christmas photos for the Christmas Greetings special section to be published Dec. 23.
Photos must be at least 20 years old. The Ledger would like them as soon as possible and no later than Dec. 13.
The Ledger needs the following information:
1. The year and place the photo was taken.
2. The names and ages of the people in the photo.
3. Where those people are now.
4. Parents’ names and where they live now.
5. A phone number of someone to call in case we have questions.
Example: Kendra Tillis, 4 months old, Christmas 1988, Mililani, Hawaii, now of Towson, Md., daughter of Vicki Tillis of Fairfield and the late Kenny Tillis (472-2116).
Photos may be brought to The Ledger for scanning. If the photo has already been scanned, it may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos can be mailed back to the person if they supply a self-stamped, addressed envelope or photos can be picked up after the Greetings Section is printed.