Fairfield Ledger
http://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/1221921

Neighbors Growing Together | Dec 19, 2014

Too hot for comfort

Aug 05, 2014
Photo by: ANDY HALLMAN

The Fairfield Fire Department was called to Sweet ‘n Saucy Monday afternoon to extinguish a fire that burnt the roof of the shelter covering the smoker, seen here. Owner Tony Baker said the fire caused about $100 in damage to the shelter and that his main building was not affected. A report from the fire department said the fire was caused by a build up of grease. The fire occurred just before 2 p.m. and forced the business to close for the remainder of the day, but it resumed normal business hours today.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.