Volunteers needed for convention center events
The Fairfield Arts & Convention Center and its Stephen Sondheim Center for the Performing Arts are seeking volunteers for several events planned in June.
To volunteer, contact Sasha Luse, the ticket office manager and volunteer coordinator, at 472-2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Sondheim center shows
• Friday: Brigham Young University’s Living Legends. Volunteer arrival time is 6:45 p.m.
• June 12-14: Fairfield Area Community Theatre’s Silver Anniversary Revival Revue. Volunteer arrival time is 6:45 p.m.
• June 15: Fairfield Area Community Theatre’s Silver Anniversary Revival Revue. Volunteer arrival time is 1:15 p.m.
• June 26: Brigham Young University’s Synthesis Jazz Ensemble and Contemporary Dance. Volunteer arrival time is 6:45 p.m.
• June 27: “Freckleface Strawberry the Musical.” Volunteer arrival time is 6:15 p.m.
• June 28-29: “Freckleface Strawberry the Musical.” Volunteer arrival time is 2:15 p.m.
Convention center events
• June 20-22: FAIRfest 2014 Volunteers are needed 5-9:30 p.m. June 20; 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. June 21; and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. June 22. Volunteers will be taking out trash, cleaning the atrium, monitoring the theater, welcoming people, cleaning up outside and checking bathrooms.
Other volunteer needs
• Theater cleaning — Vacuum, dust, mop, wipe rails.
• Online research to assist the development director.
• Deliver show posters around town.
• July 13: Volunteer Appreciation Event at 2 p.m. includes speakers, awards, music and refreshments.
For more information visit www.fairfieldacc.com.