Volunteers needed for convention center events
The Fairfield Arts & Convention Center and its Stephen Sondheim Center for the Performing Arts are seeking volunteers for several events planned in July.
To volunteer or for informaiton, contact ticket office manager and volunteer coordinator Sasha Luse at 472-2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sondheim center shows
• Friday: David Lee Murphy.Volunteer arrival is 6:45 p.m. for the reserved-seating concert.
• July 22: Kudrinka Folk & Modern Dance Ensemble. Volunteer arrival is 6:45 p.m. for the general-seating performance.
Other volunteer opportunities
• Help on Fairfield Arts & Community Center’s Facebook page to invite friends periodically.
• Online research to assist the development director.
• Sunday, 2 p.m.: Volunteer Appreciation Event. This time of appreciation and fun includes speakers, awards, music and refreshments. Those planning to attend should RSVP to Luse.
“We are excited to have the opportunity to show our appreciation and hope you can join us,” said Luse.
She asked the volunteers to invite others who they know have volunteered at the center, but might not have computers or be on the convention center’s email list.
• July 24, 6 p.m.: Volunteer training on cash handling. Participants will gain more knowledge on helping with concessions and merchandise sales at events. To attend, register with Luse.