Fairfield Ledger
https://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/1721713

Mt. Pleasant News   Wash Journal
Neighbors Growing Together | Feb 24, 2018

Fire Report

Feb 01, 2018

The Fairfield Fire Department reports the following:

 

Tuesday

9:39 a.m. — Firefighters were called to 205 W. Briggs Ave., where smoke had filled Apartment 317. A fan was used to remove the smoke. The smoke was caused by a pan left on the stove.

 

Wednesday

10:34 a.m. — The department was called to the 1600 block of Highway 1 North to assist EMS. A man had fallen and hit his head.

11:25 a.m. — A firefighter investigated possible carbon monoxide leak at 204 E. Monroe Ave. Nothing was detected.

11:43 a.m. — Firefighters used a key to open the elevator door at 208 S. Court Ave. A person had been stuck in the elevator.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.