Fairfield Ledger

Mt. Pleasant News   Wash Journal
Neighbors Growing Together | Sep 22, 2018

Fire Report

Feb 23, 2018

The Fairfield Fire Department reports the following incident:


10:46 p.m. — Firefighters were called to 206A Southgate where the occupant heard beeping and was concerned it could be smoke or carbon monoxide. No smoke was found. The firemen tested for carbon monoxide. The test results showed a level of zero parts per million.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.