Fairfield Ledger
https://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/1758212

Mt. Pleasant News   Wash Journal
Neighbors Growing Together | Sep 22, 2018

Fire Report

Jun 21, 2018

The Fairfield Fire Department reports the following:

 

Sunday

11:01 p.m. — Firefighters investigated an automatic alarm at TrafFix Devices, 2303 W. Jackson Ave. An employee had microwaved food for 20 minutes setting off the smoke detectors.

 

Tuesday

2:08 p.m. — Firefighters investigated a fire alarm at Logan Apartments, 404 S. Fourth St. Burned food on the stove had smoked up the dining room. Two fans were used to ventilate the building.

10:01 p.m. — A carbon monoxide alarm sounded at 707 S. Third St. A firefighter investigated, but nothing was found.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.