Fairfield Ledger

Mt. Pleasant News   Wash Journal
Neighbors Growing Together | Sep 18, 2018

Fire Report

Jul 03, 2018

The Fairfield Fire Department reports the following:



10:28 p.m. — A possible carbon monoxide leak was reported at 51 N. 12th St. A firefighter investigated with a four-gas monitor. A hot water heater was found to be improperly vending. It was shut off and the occupant was advised to contact the landlord for repairs.



11:37 a.m. — The department was contacted to provide mutual aid to Lockridge Fire and Rescue at 2140 Vetch Blvd. The request was called off.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.