Fairfield Ledger
https://fairfield-ia.villagesoup.com/p/950064

Mt. Pleasant News   Wash Journal
Neighbors Growing Together | Jun 29, 2017

Fire

Jan 18, 2013

Fairfield Fire Department responded to a call at 12:05 a.m. Thursday at 505 S. 33rd St., for a carbon monoxide detector going off. Firefighters’ investigation found 23 parts per million of carbon monoxide in the air, lower than the safe threshold established by Occupational Safety and Health Administration.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.